18757- Vendor Audit Recovery Specialist
Richardson, TX 75082 US
Vendor Audit Recovery Specialist
Location: RICHARDSON, TX
Duration: 2 Months Contract to Hire
- The Vendor Audit Recovery Specialist contributes to the overall medical cost reduction of our client by supporting departmental audit programs.
- Makes decisions on moderately complex issues regarding vendor claim audit components with minimal direction.
- Reports to the Assistant Manager, Provider Audit and Overpayment Recovery.
- Acquiring Provider contracts while examining and noting exceptions or special arrangements
- Validate third-party vendor audit findings
- Determine appropriate pricing on claims submitted by third-party vendors
- Meet department production and quality standards
- Maintain records, files and documentation as appropriate
- Identify issues, areas of opportunity and escalate appropriately.
- Other special projects as assigned
- Collaborates with other departments/resources/entities as applicable
- High School diploma or G.E.D.
- Minimum of 2 years work experience reading and interpreting claims
- Comprehensive knowledge Microsoft Tools: Microsoft Teams (join meetings and trainings), Microsoft Power Point (prepare presentations), Microsoft Word (creating memos, writing), Microsoft Outlook (setting calendar appointments, email) and Microsoft Excel (creating spreadsheets, filtering, navigating reports)
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Skilled in data and/or situational analysis
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to work independently and determine appropriate course of action
- Ability to handle multiple priorities
- Capacity to maintain confidentiality
- Advanced degree i.e. Associates, Bachelors
- Knowledge of pre-payment and post-payment audit programs/processes
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office Programs i.e. Access
- Experience in a fast paced, metric driven operational setting