7362- Sr. IT Project Manager
Irving, TX 75014 US
Senior IT Project Manager
Location: IRVING, TX (Hybrid)
Duration: 12 MONTHS+
- Define project scope and schedule, organize and lead project status and working meetings, provide status reporting and manage risks and issues.
- Effectively communicate with business and engineering team and clearly articulate problem statements and solutions.
- Be able to work with external vendors and manage cross team, cross functional roadmaps and dependencies.
- Hold weekly status meeting and communicate status and issues to team members and stakeholders. Also responsible for presenting executive dashboards to Senior Leadership
- Actively engages in product and business discussions, definition of overall roadmaps and architectural product strategy.
- Monitoring project progress and implementing changes where necessary
- Maintaining project timeframes, budgeting estimates and status reports
- Using project management tools to track project performance and schedule adherence
- Hold team accountable for commitments, remove roadblocks, and champion ongoing process improvements for cross functional teams.
- 8-10+ years of Project/Program Management Experience with large scale enterprise applications
- PMP Certification is a plus
- Candidate should have experience with data lake cloud environment, large scale data migration and/or enterprise reporting projects.
- Must have experience executing large scale multi disciplinary IT projects from design through development, testing, implementation, production and support across various methodologies
- Ability to communicate complex information to all stakeholders of the project status updates, roadmaps, timeline updates, risks, and issues
- Should be self-driven, proactive (someone that can take an initiative and drive to complete tasks and does not need daily directions) and should act with urgency
- Must have the ability to take the initiative and ownership towards project management and solution development. Primarily able to operate independently, with minimal supervision/direction
- Must be able to demonstrate project management skill set with past experiences on previous projects
- Must have excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Stays on the leading edge of software development best practices in an Program management
- Self-directed with a start-up/ entrepreneur mindset
- Agile experience
- Design thinking
- PPM tools experience like Smartsheets, Jira Align, MS Project