21479- QA Tester w/ Strong Unix/Linux
QA Tester w/ Strong Unix/Linux
Please send resume to email@example.com or call 630-376-0646 and ask for MIKE.
Location: CHICAGO, IL
Duration: 12 Months+
The candidate must have good written and verbal communication skills; and be able to interface efficiently with all support groups, other QA groups, and development groups in order to get things done independently with minimal oversight.
The incumbent must exhibit quick learning abilities by mastering new concepts which may be business-, technical-, or process-oriented.
- Assist QA Manager and QA Lead Analyst in identifying test scope, identifying project risks, and
- implementing process changes and efficiencies.
- Create and maintain test artifacts and facilitating artifact reviews.
- Execute responsibilities with minimal oversight; consult analysts and consultants as the technical SME.
- Interface and communicate with internal teams and external support groups.
- Provide test scenarios for trading business features.
Skills & Software Requirements:
- Experience in testing commercial Linux apps with low latency requirements;
- Experience in testing business logic in backend java application;