11890- Data Analyst- Enrollment Operations
Data Analyst- Enrollment Operations
#ME – 11890
Location: JACKSONVILLE, FL
Duration: 6 Months+
Responsibilities include account and product configuration on in-house managed accounts, census configuration, enrollment scenario testing, peer-review for in-house account configurations, production reporting, technical issue management with cross-functional teams, documentation of end user guidance materials such as job aids and manuals and providing telephonic/email responses to end user inquiries.
This position interacts with Acquisition Services leadership and requires customer facing activities.
Position would be a strong contributor of recommendations for changes to the user interface and supporting processes and would drive the user level acceptance once implemented.
This position would also interact with various business units to ensure downstream partners end-to-end integrity of enrollment date is maintained.
• Configure account setup for enrollment on the Selerix platform (and related platforms)
• Configure product specifications in accordance with AB standards
• Configure census data for enrollment purposes
• Configure production reporting
• Record and disseminate end user feedback
• Provide issue resolution for end users in the account set up and enrollment modules
• Contribute to the accuracy of all supporting documentation
• Collaborate closely with internal business areas, field sales distribution, implementation teams, underwriting, and new business to effectively recognize and solve case level enrollment issues and reinforce corporate initiatives.
• Prior experience on the Selerix enrollment engine is highly desirable, especially as a case builder.
• Associates degree or higher preferred in the Computer Science or business-related fields or related experience
• Excellent oral and written communication skills required
• High degree of self-management/multi-tasking capacity in a high stress team oriented environment required
• 1+ years’ experience in case set up for enrollment of employee benefits preferred
• Knowledge and understanding of the voluntary benefit enrollment process preferred
• Proficiency with MS Office Suite (Excel, Word, Access and Outlook)
We also remain open to those who have backgrounds in:
• HRIS system management and/or,