13451- Sr. Manager - UX Content Design and Content Strategy
Northbrook, IL 60062 US
Sr. Manager - UX Content Design and Content Strategy
#JP – 13451
Location: CHICAGO, IL
Duration: 6 Months+
- Experienced in leading the devel3opment, evaluation, and oversight management of taxonomy strategies and vision, developing roadmaps and project plans to continually improve content unification across experiences.
- Has led a team accountable for taxonomy best practices to ensure consistency in execution, including training, development, and evangelization.
- Resume and portfolio demonstrate use of data and research to evaluate content’s impact and derive customer insights that will help us solve our biggest customer problems and show real business results.
How will this individual interact with the team:
- Team members function as a member of an agile UX team, using a combination of scrum, Kanban, SAFe & XP practices in close working collaboration with business, product, & technology stakeholders.
- Video conferencing and real-time collaboration and design tools are at the core of how teams operate.