13630- UX Designer
Northbrook, IL 60062 US
Location: 100% REMOTE
Duration: Contract to Hire
- Three or more years as a UX practitioner in highly collaborative environments, facilitating a wide breadth of human-centered design methodologies.
- Trained in design, computer science, information sciences, psychology, human factors, or human-computer interaction with expertise using industry design tools such as Figma, Sketch, Adobe, Axure, InVision, etc.
- Ability to work and communicate effectively, and with influence, in a remote product team environment.
How will this individual interact with the team:
- Team members function as a member of an agile UX team, using a combination of scrum, Kanban, SAFe & XP practices in close working collaboration with business, product, & technology stakeholders.
- Video conferencing and real-time collaboration and design tools are at the core of how teams operate.