14195- System Tester
#HR – 14195
Location: CHICAGO, IL
Duration: 6 Months+
- The primary responsibility of the System Tester will be to create, execute test plan and test cases and track results and defect metrics to provide quality solutions to assigned project.
- The System Tester should have at least five years of experience creating Test Plans, Test Cases, Test Scripts, and Test Data for multiple projects and major components of large and/or complex projects
- The System Tester will execute test scripts and record results, submit defects, collaborate with various other project team members and report findings to senior team members for escalation of critical issues in a timely manner.
- The candidate should have strong GUI Testing, as well as experience using SQL Server and the Agile Methodology.
- The candidate must have experience using HP Quality Center, ClearQuest. Assist in assessing readiness and deviation of product/project performance based upon test results and product specifications.
- Assist in delivery of projects within the established commitments, ensuring quality, performance and conformance with established specifications.
- Perform various types of testing including system and regression.
- Intermediate SQL
- Knowledge of JIRA
- Attention to detail
- Good written and verbal skills