14319- Contact Center Support Specialist (Cisco ICM/VCP)
Contact Center Support Specialist (Cisco ICM/VCP)
#MC – 14319
Duration: 10 Months
- This position is responsible for providing technical and reporting administration with Intelligent Call Management (ICM), Customer Voice Portal (CVP), Cisco, Aceyus support to the SDO Contact Centers to help them utilize contact center technology to effectively manage contact center resources to meet strategic and immediate services goals, and interacting with technology vendors, ITG and contact center management to coordinate acquisition of additional technical facilities, enhance processes and resolve problems.
- Bachelor degree or 4 years of experience working in a customer service or telecommunications position
- 5 years’ experience in providing contact center technical or reporting support in Cisco contact center environment
- Project management experience in leading call center technical and reporting projects.
- Specific experience with installation, support, and maintenance of Unified Cisco Contact Enterprise (UCCE), in developing and modifying contact flows and in designing/supporting Cisco ICM/CVP applications and reports.
- Experience in interacting with long distance and local service providers; ordering facilities, reporting and troubleshooting.
- Experience with skills-based and precision routing product and familiarity with custom reporting package.
- Experience with AT&T' s Route-it, Cisco' s ICM and CVP, workforce management and/or Visio software a plus.
- PC proficiency to include Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Lotus Notes.
- Strong interpersonal, negotiation and problem-solving skills.
- Analytical skills with ability to translate business needs into technical requirements and provide training and consulting services.
- Clear and concise verbal and written communication skills with ability to work independently or within a team to achieve successful results.
- Experience in ICM/CVP development and ability to translate business requirements and implementation in Cisco Call Center applications including Cisco UCCE/CVP/ICM and Cisco Call Studio.