16091- Product Analyst
Location: CHICAGO, IL
Duration: 6 Months Contract to Hire
- This position is responsible for managing existing Behavioral Health (BH) and Employee Assistance Program (EAP) products and contributing to the development of strategy for both current and next generation product solutions in the health insurance space.
- Plays a significant role in the product lifecycle from ideation through market launch by analyzing and interpreting market trends, developing marketing strategy and assessing product performance.
- Serves as the subject matter expert responsible for product management activities including: marketing collateral development, training efforts, client reporting, monitoring product performance and refreshing product pricing.
- Supports Sales and Account Management in best positioning products for critical client sales.
Required Job Qualifications:
- Bachelors Degree and 2 years of experience in consulting, strategic planning, marketing, market research, product management, product development OR 6 years of experience in strategic planning, product management, product development OR Masters Degree and 1 year of experience in consulting, strategic planning, marketing, market research, product management, or product development.
- Experience interacting with staff management across multiple departments and levels, including executive leadership.
- Experience with supporting strategic direction and translating into deliverables.
- General business and financial analysis skills
- Knowledge of sales and marketing techniques, marketplace and competition
- Analytic and information synthesis skills.
- Problem solving skills and experience looking beyond obvious solutions
- Experience with successfully developing and delivering deliverables for management with minimum support
- Project management skills, including strong organization, prioritization and problem solving skills
- Strong oral, verbal and interpersonal communication skills; experience accepting direction and feedback
- Flexibility and responsiveness in managing multiple projects concurrently.
- Presentation and group facilitation experience.
- Initiative and persistence, with deadlines.
- Experience working within a team environment.
- PC proficiency to include Word, Excel, PowerPoint.
Preferred Job Qualifications:
- Health insurance or healthcare industry experience, especially within the context of behavioral health
- Previous responsibility for the administration of a product or product line, including development of products from inception to launch, and product introduction and monitoring for success
- Previous Behavioral Health or Employee Assistance Program (EAP) business experience
- Familiarity with SQL, R, Python, Tableau, Power BI
- Ability to integrate data into insights
- Familiarity with and ability to perform basic statistical analyses (descriptive)
- Ability to perform basic data cleanup
- Familiarity with inferential statistics
- Experience with developing compelling visual slides via PowerPoint
- Experience with developing pricing strategies
- MBA/MHP degree
- LCSW, LCDC, LPC, or RN licensure with BH clinical experience