16917 - Lead Analyst (Big Data)
Lead Data Analyst (Big Data)
#AF – 16917
Location: Chicago, IL
Tenure: 6 Months+
- This position is responsible for working on multiple project tasks in support of the requirements, solution design, implementation, and maintenance of analytic solutions;
- supporting end-to-end analysis development, management, and delivery;
- interfacing between various business and technical teams to compile requirements and design solutions;
- providing technical leadership to the team;
- work closely with customers to build relationships;
- and continuously gaining a deeper understanding of relevant data and processes to build analytic solutions to meet business needs.
- Responsible for gathering and assessing business information needs and preparing system and data requirements via Agile user stories.
- Performs analyses and profiling of the data, create detailed mapping documentation including transformation rules.
- Experience in data analysis and ETL pipelines (relational or big data).
- Must understand data, data relationships at the table and attribute level.
- Able to interpret measurement definitions, and perform data decomposition.
- Perform Gap analysis and impact analysis on any changes that are being suggested.
- Possesses working knowledge of Relational Database Management Systems, data warehouse and/or big data solutions including NOSQL
- Experienced in group facilitation with participants from diverse business functions and work skills
- Experience in Agile