17031- Technical Recruiter
Location: Chicago, il or Richardson, tx
Duration: 6 Month+
- This position is responsible for providing qualified Technical and Analytics candidates to hiring managers to fill open positions; screen, interview, and refer qualified candidates to management; work with both internal and external candidates to fill positions as well as ensure consistency with corporate AAP/EEO goals; work with hiring managers to create job specifications and descriptions as well as leverage various resources to source qualified candidates to fill technical positions; utilize job boards, print advertising, job fairs, employee referrals etc; collaborate with hiring managers to develop salary and compensation structure; responsible for all metrics and reports as they relate to technical staffing efforts as well as work to ensure compliance with EEO/Diversity policies; and utilize knowledge of the IT and Analytics marketplace and how the organization fits within that market.
Required Job Qualifications:
- Bachelor Degree and 4 years’ experience OR 8 years’ experience.
- Technical recruitment experience in IT recruitment in a corporate environment.
- Experience with one or more applicant tracking systems and HRIS.
- High comfort level discussing existing and emerging technologies in the areas of software, hardware, databases, networking, security etc.
- Organizational, communication and problem solving skills as well as sound judgment.
- Ability to establish priorities in a fast paced, multi-tasking environment.
- Ability to work with other departments within HR and collaborate effectively.
- Ability to recruit and work with hiring managers remotely.
- Ability to act as counselor to hiring managers and candidates on staffing and other HR related issues.
- Clear and concise interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills.
- High energy level and willingness to do whatever is needed to get job done
- Data Analytics & Science recruiting experience a plus.
- Experience with enterprise system recruiting, like Saleforce, PCF, Cloud, etc a plus.
- Experience with recruiting developers working in Scrum, XP, Kaban or similar a plus.
- Experience with recruiting Digital Transformation, Mobile, or similar a plus.
- Experience with Enterprise ATS Systems (PeopleFluent and WorkDay preferred).
- Project management skills.
- Presentation skills.
- Health care insurance experience a plus