18181- Marketing Analytics Consultant
Chicago, IL 60601
Marketing Analytics Consultant
Location: CHICAGO, IL OR RICHARDSON, TX
Duration: 6 MONTHS+
- As part of our Marketing Analytics team, you will support internal customers on various campaigns that help Members navigate and utilize their benefits. By measuring, managing and analyzing marketing performance to maximize its effectiveness, you will play a vital role in the success of each campaign.
- The main component of this role will help collect, create and manage the data sets needed to drive our reporting and analysis.
- You will be working closely with our Analytics Consultants constructing the back-end data needs that drive the dashboards we deliver to our customers.
- This is a great opportunity for those that enjoy working in a fast paced, dynamic and collaborative environment.
- Job Purpose:
- This position is responsible for providing automated and self-service reporting solutions; and developing data visualizations for business users.
- Creating reports, insights and analytics in support of Marketing and other divisions; creating specifications for reports and analysis based on business needs and or Marketing campaign; providing consultation to users and working on cross-functional teams to address the divisions issues; producing datasets and reports for analysis using system reporting tools; performing research and assisting in analyzing data related to the Marketing efforts and research needs; interfacing between the business and divisional data teams to generate tools to be leveraged in building analysis and reports which are actionable within the business environment; working closely with customers to build relationships; and continuously gaining a deeper understanding of the Marketing concepts and well as divisions data in order to meet business needs; analyzing complex business problems and issues using data from internal and external sources to provide insight to decision-makers; identifying and interpreting trends and patterns in datasets to locate influences.
Required Job Qualifications:
- Bachelor degree
- 3 or more years of experience with data analysis and manipulation.
- Proficiency in Marketing data and campaign reporting.
- Proficiency in SQL or other data querying language, relational database concepts.
- Proficiency in Alteryx and data preparation.
- Proficiency in data analysis and information reporting, including obtaining an understanding of information repository issues and concepts.
- Experience in meeting facilitation and requirement gathering techniques.
- Knowledge of data visualization and representation tools like Tableau.
- Knowledge of data elements as they relate to data quality requirements.
- Experience using statistical concepts with an ability to apply to informatics reporting.
- Analytical, conceptual & root cause analysis skills.
Preferred Job Qualifications:
- Proficiency in Adobe Analytics and or Web Analytics tools.