18233- Lead Marketing Consultant
Chicago, IL 60601
Lead Marketing Consultant
Location: CHICAGO, IL OR RICHARDSON, TX (Hybrid; 3 days onsite)
Duration: 9 Months+
· This strategic and tactical role is responsible for leading the development and creation of targeted, account-specific communications plans, including the development of integrated marketing communications using print and digital channels.
· Support member enrollment and onboarding. Build and maintain communications plans and calendars with assigned account(s) and their sales and account management teams.
· Manage high level departmental or division projects and represent the manager and/or the department.
Internal agency/account management approach includes interacting with creative and digital teams, subject matter experts, internal and external clients.
Support group accounts in public sector, labor and/or national accounts (sales and account management):
· Maintain regular meetings with assigned internal/external client(s)/book of business
· Enter and manage jobs into design, digital and other marketing teams
· Markup, submit and review custom communications jobs
· Create cobranded materials through the BrandSource database
· Review custom communications jobs
· Serve as point of contact to the print/fulfillment team for group custom jobs
· Maintain communication plan templates/calendars of communications
· 5-7+ years of experience with multiple communications channels preferred (e.g., print, digital, social, video, etc.).
· Health care and/or health benefits industry experience is strongly desired to help the individual successfully hit the ground running, but is not required.
· The best candidate fit will be someone who is comfortable with juggling a high volume of projects and has the experience to manage independently and within a team environment.
Other related qualifications include:
· Writing and Editing skills (AP style)
· Verbal Communications skills
· Project Management skills
· Quick learner – must become familiar with our products and services
· Independent self-starter with the ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously
· Flexible style to adjust to shifting priorities on short notice
· Proficient skills in Adobe Acrobat Pro and MS Office (Outlook, Excel, Word and PPT)
· Comfortable learning new marketing project tools quickly, analytics, etc.
Additional Preferred Requirements:
· Bachelor’ s Degree (or above) in Communications, Journalism or Marketing
· Experience with creating content for digital channels and/or print communications
· Experience with developing and maintaining communications plans