18403-Sr Systems Analyst
Chicago, IL 60601
Sr Systems Analyst
#MG – 18403
Location: Chicago, IL
Duration: 3 months
- This position is responsible supporting enhancements and new capabilities to an existing, critical, mainframe-based business application within Claims applications space.
- As a systems analyst, it is required you bring strong experience of performing Systems Analysis for various projects and build a backlog of systems requirements that can be assigned to various developers.
- You are for also responsible for ensuring reviews of the requirements, designs, code and help plan SIT and UAT testing as well as releases. You will be working closely with the business team comprising of business analysts, business owners, QA team as well as IT team members like Applications Architects, Developers, product and project managers and other team members.
Required Job Qualifications:
- Bachelor’ s degree and 5 years Information Technology OR Technical Certification and/or College Courses and 8-year Information Technology experience OR 10 years Information Technology experience.
- Knowledge of application configuration.
- Knowledge or experience of Claims processing and Components.
- Accountable for enhancements or new capabilities covering functional, non-functional and systems requirements to help build high performing, robust applications for the products.
- Help conduct and facilitate design & code reviews, expertise in system design creation.
- Support apps operations by addressing operational, production and ad-hoc requests.
- Solid knowledge of current and emerging technologies to apply it towards solutions in business applications, with possible integrations and/or data movement with existing distributed applications.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced work environment and work effectively through change.
- Exposure to data integration, data mapping & transformation needs with distributed applications.
- Ability to execute.
- Deep systems analysis, app dev with SDLC in agile framework with data & integration experience on modern application development platform.
- Ability to execute projects, provide resolution to the operational / production incident resolution support against tight timeframe.