18676- Sr. Project Manager
Chicago, IL 60601 US
Sr. Project Manager
Please send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 630-376-0646 and ask for MERIDETH.
Location: CHICAGO, IL OR RICHARDSON, TX OR TULSA, OK
Duration: 1 Year+
- This position is responsible for leading projects (and/or multiple subprojects of a program) of various sizes and complexity.
- Demonstrates advanced project management skills by ensuring the project scope is aligned with the stated business objectives, setting and managing customer expectations, managing and escalating issues and changes.
- This position requires developing and maintaining relationships with project stakeholders to obtain project objectives while working in a matrix project environment.
- A comprehensive and appropriate systems development lifecycle and methodology is key.
- These activities will be performed independently with little supervision of the EPMO supervisor or manager.
- Work collaboratively with project stakeholders to develop a comprehensive project plan based on approved funding.
- Project plans will include: Scope, Schedule, Cost, Quality, Organization and Communications, Staffing, Risk and Issue Management, Test, Configuration, and Change Management. Perform Project Planning. Create / build / update project schedules, project charters, project plans, status reports, and work breakdown structures.
- Perform Project Scope Management.
- Effectively manage project work within the stated scope.
- Perform Quality Management. Manage assigned projects and subprojects / work efforts using appropriate rigor of SDM. 5. Perform Project Cost Management utilizing the companys financial forecasting process.
- Manage Estimated Time to Complete tasks (ETCs) and reconcile ETCs using Clarity based on recommended EPMO guidelines. 6. Perform Issue & Risk Management.
- Use tools and methodologies to create RAID logs (Risk, Action, Issue, and Decision). 7. Perform Communication Management.
- Create / implement project organization and communication plans which enable the project team to effectively work together to meet project objectives.
- Perform Meeting Management.
- Prepare meeting agendas and meeting minutes, distribute meeting documentation, and maintain and monitor action item listings as necessary.
- Facilitate and lead meetings and steering committee meetings by being well-prepared and adhering to topics.
- Maintain complete confidentiality of company business.