18959- Marketing Project Manager
Richardson, TX 75082 US
Location: RICHARDSON, TX (Hybrid)
Duration: 11 Months+
- This role is responsible for providing production and project management oversight, coordinating with multiple stakeholders within the creative and communications production process, consulting with internal clients, and tracking the production of print and digital communications to meet the needs of multiple audiences.
- This role will assist other consultants in creating and managing communications projects. An understanding of communications, print processes, basic design required.
- Proficient in MS Office applications including Outlook, SharePoint and Word, as well as functional knowledge of Teams required.
- Creative Operations background and experience with Wrike, ProofHQ or Ziflow a plus.
Business Background REQUIRED:
- 4+ years’ experience in Project Management.
- Experience with Gov programs a plus.
- Applicant must be proficient in communications with some technical understanding for online proofing and project management systems.
- Healthcare industry experience is strongly desired.
- Degree in communications or related field
- Provide project oversight for the creation of marketing materials
- Confirm accuracy and correctness of project requests
- Communicate with account clients regarding their requests
- Move requests through the approval process
- Troubleshoot issues as they arise
- Train clients on the use of project request and online approval tools
- Act as liaison between client and creative teams
- Customer service
- Attention to detail
- Knowledge of design, layout, and print production
- Project management
- Writing and verbal communications and editing
- Independent, self-starter, ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously.