18984 - Accountant II
Naperville, IL 60563 US
AF – 18984
Location: Naperville, IL or Chicago, IL
Schedule: Onsite 3 days per week, and remote 2 days per week.
Tenure: 4 Month Contract to Hire
- Responsible for performing reviews and maintaining oversight on quality audits performed by the team.
- Represents department in implementation planning sessions with Producer Administration and Sales & Marketing.
- Establishes plan and timelines for quality reviews across all bonus programs.
- Tracks progress against plan and communicates status and risk to project coordinators and management.
- Assists team in developing quality checklists on new bonus programs.
- Reviews monthly forecasts prior to distribution to SAM.
- Identifies opportunities and risks with existing programs and communicates to management.
- Identifies ways to streamline quality steps.
- Documents requirements for automation.
- Provides training and feedback to department staff, handles complex inquiries and issues.
- College degree in Business with Accounting coursework plus 1 year of professional experience OR 5 years of professional experience
- MS Office, including Word and Excel
- Analytical Skills
- Clear, concise communication skills
- Experience with MS Access
- Experience with financial reporting systems