19006- Executive Assistant
Chicago, IL 60606 US
Location: CHICAGO, IL (Hybrid)
Duration: 6 Months+
- Assists a VP-level Executive and potential for a secondary report to another senior leader with daily administrative duties.
- Performs a broad variety of administrative activities including managing projects and tracking deadlines, managing an active calendar of appointments, arranging travel and itineraries, completing expense reports, planning and coordinating meetings/events, preparing/editing presentations, and composing and preparing correspondence, recommending or making purchase decisions.
- Possesses strong written and verbal communication skills. Has intermediate to advanced computer skills including: word processing, spreadsheet, and basic presentation or database applications; and may train others. Candidate must be comfortable working in a complex, fast-paced environment
- Supports executive management.
- Responsibilities may include making travel and meeting arrangements, screening calls, composing letters and reports, preparing presentations and financial data.
- Has advanced computer skills including word processing, spreadsheet, presentation and database software; and may train others.
- Has the ability to perform Internet research.
- Work is generally of highly confidential nature.
- Possesses strong interpersonal skills, leadership, negotiation, analytical and problem solving skills.
- must have seven plus years of experience