19065- Portfolio Manager- EPMO
Chicago, IL 60601 US
Location: CHICAGO, IL (Hybrid)
Duration: 6 Months Contract to Hire
- This Position Is Responsible For Providing Executive Transparency And Analysis Into The Financial Health, Spend, And Strategic Alignment Of Sub-Portfolios; Ensuring Sub-Portfolios Are Effectively Prioritized, Funded And Executed. Reviewing Project Spend And Financial Health Status With It Portfolios.
- Drive completion of benefits and value scoring processes supporting business case development and assess benefits performance at project completion
- Assess project risk profile and manage to aligned value stream
- Manage the benefits lifecycle from ideation to post-implementation
- Manage the benefits lifecycle from ideation to post-implementation Partner with the key stakeholders to complete business case estimates
- Resource capacity planning to ensure delivery effectiveness
- Coordinate with delivery leaders to prepare initiatives for incremental planning and funding milestones
- Manage project iterative funding approval process
- Collaborate with project managers to ensure portfolio reporting is current and accurate
- Identify actionable portfolio insights through analysis of project financial and delivery data
- Develop and populate executive portfolio dashboards and reports
Required Job Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s Degree and 4 business or other relevant work experience, 2 of which should be in project/portfolio management, or developing technical proposals, or serving in similar customer engagement roles; OR Technical certification and 6 years business or other relevant work experience, 2 of which should be in project/portfolio management; OR 8 years business or other relevant work experience, 2 of which should be in project/portfolio management.
- Understanding and knowledge of project portfolio management and project financial management.
- Customer relationship management.
- Solid financial acumen inclusive of benefit realization models
- Business case development.
- Knowledge of required technologies (including third party solutions).
- Oral & written communication skills.
- Negotiation, influence, and persuasion skills;
- Financial analysis, portfolio management, and resource management capabilities.
- Experience utilizing CA PPM or relevant PPM tooling and Microsoft suite.
Preferred Job Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Business, Economics or Finance.
- Familiar with Agile Portfolio Management Practices
- PMP or PFMP Certification
- QSM Slim or other relevant standard estimation tools
- Prior Health Care / Payer Industry Knowledge