19086- Health Coordinator
Chicago, IL 60606 US
#JD – 19086
Location: CHICAGO, IL
Duration: 2 Months+
This position is responsible for contacting members to inform and educate them on our medical management programs; conducting research, performing data entry, responding to inquiries from members, and supporting the clinicians in the Medical Management department with their provider and member activities.
- 1 year of college and 2 years experience with automated systems OR 3 years experience with automated systems.
- 1 year experience with managed care system(s).
- Experience coordinating member needs, providing assistance to members, and analyzing member needs.
- Knowledge of medical terminology.
- Knowledge of managed care claims systems.
- PC proficiency including Microsoft Office applications.
- Customer service skills.
- Verbal and written communications skills including developing written correspondence to members and to other department personnel and coaching skills to educate members on medical issues.
PREFERRED JOB REQUIREMENTS:
- College courses in computer science or the medical field.