19093- Providers Service Representative
Albuquerque, NM 87101 US
Provider Services Representative
Location: ALBUQUERQUE, NM
Duration: 12 Months+
- Maintain accuracy of provider information in internal systems.
- Requires frequent contact with our provider partners and internal stakeholders to confirm the accuracy of information provided and other duties assigned.
The Job Requirements are as follows:
- Ability to focus on completing all assignments on time and with the expected level of quality in a high-volume production environment.
- Ability to quickly learn computer systems that support the business area and processes.
- Ability to assimilate quickly into a team setting and display a high level of teamwork.
- Expert written and verbal communication skills.
- High attention to detail.
- Fully proficient in use of office automation software including MS-Office
- Candidate needs to easily adapt to change in a fast pace environment
- Ability to be able to multi-task and has strong organizational skills
- Has knowledge in health insurance payor industry