22607- ETL Informatica Developer
ETL Informatica Developer
#DB – 22607
Location: CHICAGO, IL
Duration: 6-12 Months+
Senior ETL Informatica Developer plays a role in the defining data mapping, creating ETL process, understanding source system and map data elements, test ETL process, provide documentation, triage production issues and provide resolutions.
Perform ETL solution design and development to produce required reporting, dashboarding, and analytics deliverables.
This position will require close collaboration with delivery teams, product owners and managers, and the QA team.
Our ideal candidate will be self-motivated, work well in a team environment, and have an ability to learn new technologies.
- Bachelor' s degree in business, computer science, information systems or related discipline, or equivalent and extensive related project experience; Masters degree preferred.
- 5+ years of experience in Data Warehousing
- 5+ years of experience in Informatica ETL tool
- 5+ years of experience in Oracle database, Data modeling and writing complex SQL queries.
- 5+ years of experience in PL / SQL
- 5+ years in SQL Tuning and Performance Testing
- Deep understanding of automated testing, test data generation
- Expert in source and target system analysis, mapping data elements from source to target, heavy data loads, tuning ETL processes for heavy data volume
- Working experience in AWS, Azure, Google or any cloud Data Architecture and real-time streaming technologies like Kinesis or Kafka.
- 2+ years of experience with Snowflake, RedShift, or Postgres databases.
- Work experience in a continuous integration environment working with build systems like Maven, Jenkins, Dockers etc.
- Soft Skills
- Experience with high transaction volume processing systems
- Experience with Oracle
- Experience with Business Object BI and Qlik tool
- Experience with Agile Software Methodology
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to multi-task and meet deadlines