26776- Sr QA Engineer
Chicago, IL 60606 US
Sr QA Engineer
Location: CHICAGO, IL
Duration: 6 Months+
- The QA Analyst is the subject matter expert (SME) within the project team.
- The QA must have good written and verbal communication skills; and be able to interface efficiently with all support groups, other QA groups, and development groups in order to get things done independently with minimal oversight.
- The incumbent must exhibit quick learning abilities by mastering new concepts which may be business-, technical-, or process-oriented.
- Assist QA Manager and QA Lead Analyst in identifying test scope, identifying project risks, and implementing process changes and efficiencies.
- Create and maintain test artifacts and facilitating artifact reviews.
- Ensure team members are complying with SDLC processes.
- Execute responsibilities with minimal oversight; consult analysts and consultants as the technical SME.
- Interface and communicate with internal teams and external support groups.
- Role requires end to end testing, debugging environment issues and production support
- Support QDM release and builds
- Perform functional testing
Skills & Software Requirements:
- SQL for analysis and data verification in back-end tables; successful experience testing commercial Linux apps; java app testing experience; Tibco RV/MQ messaging experience; experience working with UC4; programming knowledge for automation.
- 10-12 years of overall experience, with 8+ years of experience in testing
- Technology skillset includes Jenkins build, Docker Swarm, Cucumber framework, manual testing, knowledge of FIX API/Tags, curl commands/shell script etc.
- If the person has SET experience that would be preferred Banking or matching background would be best
- Good understanding of CDCI, environments, docker swarm
- Good understanding of networks, tcpdump commands, numa node's etc.