27097-Portfolio Management Analyst
Villa Park, IL 60181 US
Portfolio Management Analyst
#CKJ – 27097
Location: Chicago, IL-Hybrid
Duration: 12 months+
- The Portfolio Management Analyst II role implements project and portfolio management tools, processes, and templates/dashboards to increase the effectiveness of Technology execution and portfolio managers. The incumbent is responsible for educating and assisting execution and portfolio managers in their effective use.
- Analyzes existing project and portfolio management information to identify and implement improvements to the quality of the information.
- Assists in implementing project management tools and reporting to better enable project/execution managers to manage schedule, cost, and benefits.
- Assist in efforts to ensure processes are defined and tools are configured appropriately to support project/portfolio management lifecycle and financial planning activities from capturing business demand, prioritize the demand, executing approved projects within approved parameters, and provide visibility into resource availability while reporting relevant metrics and financial information thru’ benefits realization.
- Implements new project portfolio management reports/dashboards based on stakeholder requests.
- Write fast and performant database queries using a flavor of SQL Server, such as MySQL, MSSQL, or PostgreSQL
- Maintain and back up databases regularly
- Perform SQL database indexing procedures as required to handle heavy traffic loads
- Development, optimize, and implement stored procedures
- Knowledge of how to create and apply the most accurate algorithms to datasets to find solutions
- Knowledge of programming languages like SQL, Oracle, R, and Python
- Technical proficiency regarding database design development, data models, techniques for data mining, and segmentation.
- Knowledge of data visualization software like Tableau, Qlik and Clarity PPM (Nice to have)