27313- Marketing Automation Consultant
Chicago, IL 60601 US
Marketing Automation Consultant
Location: CHICAGO, IL (HYBRID)
Duration: 6 MONTHS+
The Marketing Automation Specialist is responsible for strategic operation of our marketing automation platform (Salesforce Marketing Cloud), including building and supporting standard programs such as email communications, journeys and integration with CRM. This position is located in Chicago office.
The specialist will work with internal clients to implement marketing automation best practices and deliver world-class campaigns/communications.
This person will have primary responsibility to support marketing teams located in North America, but may also be called upon to support other regions as well.
Success in this role requires experience with Marketing Automation platforms – Salesforce Marketing Cloud (Email Studio and Journey Builder) experience and certification is a plus. In addition, the successful candidate will have an intermediate knowledge of HTML; strong analytical abilities, attention to detail, creative problem solving and proven communication skills.
• Independently manage a queue of requests to complete and deploy email communications with strict adherence to QA standards
• Partner with internal clients to troubleshoot and support email development including maintaining email templates, data extensions, QA and deployments
• In collaboration with the Marketing Automation manager, apply personalization tactics
• Communicate effectively and collaborate closely with Marketing Automation team based in other regions.
• Provide training and documentation for new and existing users as needed
• Perform other duties as assigned
• 3+ years marketing experience with a minimum of 2 years experience working in a hands-on capacity with a Marketing Automation platform (Marketing Cloud strongly preferred).
• Experience working in the Salesforce Platform with knowledge of basic Salesforce functionality (Leads, Contacts, Accounts, Sales Processes, Lead Processes, and custom object) and integration knowledge is highly desirable.
• Bachelor’s Degree required or equivalent combination of experience and education.
• This role can work remotely with 1-2 days in office per week
• Excellent communication skills: written, verbal, presentation
• Candidate must thrive in a fast paced, iterative, deadline driven environment
• Candidate must be team-oriented and thrive in a highly collaborative environment