27777 - QA Automation Analyst w/ Unix/Linux
Chicago, IL 60606 US
QA Automation Analyst w/ Linux/Unix
The QA Automation Analyst must have good written and verbal communication skills; and be able to interface efficiently with all support groups, other QA groups, and development groups in order to get things done independently with minimal oversight. The candidate must exhibit quick learning abilities by mastering new concepts which may be business, technical or process-oriented.
- Assist QA Manager and other QA Analyst in identifying test scope, project risks, and implementing automation process changes and efficiencies.
- Create and maintain test artifacts and facilitating artifact reviews.
- Ensure team members are complying with SDLC processes.
- Execute responsibilities with minimal oversight.
- Interface and communicate with internal teams and external support groups.
- 3+ years of experience in Software Quality Assurance automation work experience required.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Information Technology field or relevant experience is required
- Experience working with Agile Methodology required.
- High level experience with SQL for the purpose of locating, creating or manipulating test data.
- Proven ability to write and execute detailed test scripts.
- Experience testing commercial Linux applications, mid-level Unix skills.
- Experience testing Java applications.
- Experience working with UC4 a plus.
- Experience using JIRA for defect tracking required.
- Programming knowledge for cucumber/selenium automation required.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills required.
- Knowledge of financial sector would be beneficial.
- Strong organization skills with the ability to coordinate multiple activities required.