28605- Systems Engineer- Identity Access Management
Dallas, TX 75235
Systems Engineer- Identity Access Management
#CK – 28605
Location: DALLAS, TX
Duration: 12 Months+
The Systems Security Engineer for IAM provides advanced technical skill and expertise in Identity Management solutions as well as a tactical experience involved with the execution of Identity Management solutions including identity management, access management privileged access management, and single-sign-on tools.
The Systems Security Engineer for IAM is responsible for all aspects of supporting Identity Management solutions.
This position has technical knowledge and experience in operational maintenance, availability, capacity planning, and monitoring of the identity management environment.
• 5+ years’ experience working as a Systems Analyst, Technical Consultant, or equivalent position
• Experience with Identity & Access Management concepts, such as user lifecycle management (provisioning and de-provisioning), Identity Governance, Role/Attribute Based Access Control, and least-privileged access.
• Experience with Agile Practices like Scrum, Kanban, CI, CD preferred
• Experience with build/tooling such as Git, Stash, Jenkins, Jira, and Confluence preferred
• Demonstrated experience working according to software development methodologies
• Ability to work with a highly collaborative, dynamic, and cross-functional team of senior engineers
• Demonstrated experience implementing DevOps tools, capabilities, and methods
• Ability to complete root-cause analysis on complex issues
• Troubleshooting highly complex issues
• Strong Knowledge of Risk and Compliance initiatives including PCI, SOX, HIPAA
• Knowledge of the NIST Cyber Security Framework
• 3+ Years of Java Development experience in an enterprise environment
• 3+ Years of experience with Bash, Python, or Perl scripting
• 3+ Years of experience with Identity Management tools such as NetIQ Identity Manager, SailPoint IIQ, Oracle Identity Manager, CA Identity Manager, and IDM Security Identity Manager
• 3+ Years of experience with Privileged Account Management (PAM) tools such as CyberArk, BeyondTrust, and Centrify
• Experience with REST/SOAP API’ s
• Effectively applies knowledge and skills of analysis, business processes, tools, domains, project methodologies, requirements definitions, and testing to solve a range of problems while supporting the Identity & Access Management area of the Cybersecurity team, both from an operations as well as an engineering perspective.
• Partners with other Technology Team members to provide advice or solutions within his or her area of expertise.
• Stays informed about current developments within his or her expertise.
• Identifies problems, performs root cause analysis, investigates information, performs impact analysis, and formulates and executes plans to develop solutions.
• Identifies strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions, conclusions, or approaches to problems.
• Understands and can estimate effort and value for solutions
• Understands at a broad level how technology platforms/architectures are applied to automated business solutions.
• Actively engaged in industry, domain, process or technology trends, especially as it pertains to Identity & Access Management and Cybersecurity.
• Acts as a coordination and facilitation point for organizing work efforts.
• Sets up or follows established procedures to ensure high quality of work.
• Understands dependency identification processes in technology work, verifies information and carefully reviews and checks the accuracy of own work.
• Establishes or follows prioritization processes to drive work, and has a sense of urgency about getting work completed.
• Looks for and seizes opportunities to do more or to do things better.
• Appropriately shares ideas and information with others
• Practices attentive and active listening.
• Ensures that regular and consistent communications take place.
• Expresses ideas as well as business or technical requirements clearly and concisely in writing using appropriate levels of summary and synthesis.
• Expresses oneself clearly in conversation and interaction with others.
• Must be able to meet any physical ability requirements listed on this description.
• Excellent partnering, communication, and negotiation skills in working with various Teams and/or external partners.
• Able to analyze large, complex, or vague Business or technical problems, articulating the problem or root cause, and translating the analysis into viable solution recommendations.
• Able to work effectively in a strong Customer service / team oriented environment.
• Able to research, create, and document requirements, processes, and technical specifications.
• Ability to manage and prioritize multiple and widely varied work streams / tasks.
• Able to take on multiple assignments, whether administrative or project related, while maintaining a successful level of completion in all responsible work. Able to mentor others to do the same.
• Able to develop, present and effectively communicate ideas and strategies to a variety of audiences.
• Able to teach and mentor others concerning technical and business subjects.