29438 - Identity Management Engineer
Dallas, TX 75235
Identity Management Engineer
#MM/AF – 29438
Location: Dallas, TX
Duration: 12 months
Team information (i.e., size of Team, Team make-up, future projects, Team strengths/weaknesses):
30+ member cross-functional Team consisting of software and system engineers, business and system analyst, and product owners with diverse background, cultures and experience. Will be working in a smaller pod of 7-8 direct team members who are mostly system engineers. Will be required to work on many different deliverables, most of which are business or mission critical. Team operates in an Agile Scrum method (Kanban) and primarily serves as a shared service. Team is exceptionally experienced and dynamic.
- Developing and implementing out-of-the-box NetIQ IDM drivers to handle business workflows, account provisioning, and deprovisioning
- Develop integration connectors for multiple LDAP environments for directory management of identities, databases, API’ s, and SAP
- Identifies and investigates complex system malfunctions: correlate various log files, events, etc., to determine root cause of issues quickly and accurately. Also works with administrators and engineers from other groups, third-party vendors, and the service desk during problem resolution.
- Develops and maintains operational documentation of complex workflows and connectors with step-by-step policies to ensure tasks are repeatable and accurate.
- Develops using test-driven development and automated build processes
- Develops automated test suites as part of code development and delivery
- Provides technical guidance and direction to less experienced staff
- Exercises effective leadership and professionalism at all times
- Performs other/additional duties and projects as assigned; must be able to learn and to apply new technologies quickly. Often requires learning new skills in unfamiliar technologies.
- Minimum 4 years IT engineering experience on multiple platforms / technologies
- Experience with Identity Management technologies
- Experience with Identity Governance technologies
- Exposure to open standards development including XML, XSLT, SOAP, REST, AJAX, and Java/J2EE.
- Linux experience
- Scripting or development experience
- Experience with Directory Services technologies
- Ability to work in a highly collaborative, dynamic, and cross-functional team of engineers
- Demonstrated experience implementing DevOps tools, capabilities, and methods
- Ability to complete root-cause analysis on complex issues
- Troubleshooting highly complex issues
- Ability to mentor/coach junior Engineers
- Knowledge of Risk and Compliance initiatives including PCI, SOX, HIPAA
- Experience with Agile Practices like Scrum, Kanban, CI, CD
- Experience with build/tooling such as Git, Stash, Jenkins, and Confluence
- 2+ Years of experience with NetIQ (Micro Focus) Identity Manager 4.x
- 2+ Years of experience with Identity Management tools such as NetIQ Identity Manager, SailPoint IIQ, Oracle Identity Manager, CA Identity Manager, and IDM Security Identity Manager
- Experience with REST/SOAP API’ s
- 2+ Years of experience with Identity Governance tools such as RSA/Aveksa Identity Governance, NetIQ Identity Governance
- Knowledge of the NIST Cyber Security Framework
- Experience of LDAP Directory Administration (Active Directory, eDirectory)
- 2+ Years of Java Development experience in an enterprise environment
- Experience with Bash, Python, or Perl scripting
- Airline or travel industry experience