30162- BI Data Analyst
Dallas, TX 75235
BI Data Analyst
#CK – 30162
Location: DALLAS, TX (REMOTE)
Duration: 12 Months
- Operations Analytics & Data Science engineering teams
- These will be supporting the Self Service Analytics
- 4 key areas - Learning Development, Communication Engagement, customer enablement, advanced services
- These two would be Sr Analysts to complement the team and help with security issues as well
• Minimum of 5 years’ work experience in a Business and / or Information Technology environment required.
• Strong knowledge of data warehousing, AWS, Tableau and Alteryx preferred.
• 3 years of experience with business driven / self-service BI required.
• 5 years of experience and understanding of a wide variety of analytical processes (governance, measurement, etc.) required.
• 3 years of experience in building and supporting BI/analytics/big data business cases required.
• 3 years of experience in data architecture, data modeling, data administration
• Experience with BI agile software development preferred.
• 3 years of experience managing large complex BI projects and teams required.
• 3 years of experience with a solid understanding of data security and privacy technologies required.
• 3 years of experience with a solid understanding of key BI trends, BI vendor landscape required.
• Proven ability to manage complex vendor, supplier, sub-contractor relationships preferred.
• Would like 5-8 years of experience working in Analytics
• Would be a plus to have experience managing large BI opportunities
• Background in Data Governance and Data Security