32188- Product Owner- Mobile User Experience
Riverwoods, IL 60015
Product Owner – Mobile User experience
Duration: 6 months (potential to go long term)
Location: Remote initially (eventually Riverwoods / Chicago offices)
The Digital User Experience team is seeking an experienced Mobile Product Owner to lead an agile team to deliver new mobile capabilities. This person will partner closely with technology, user experience, business, and product teams to deliver critical initiatives. The Product Owner is a key member of the business who is the conduit to technology through the agile team, is responsible for writing and accepting user stories that align to the product features and ensures the backlog stays full and is prioritized. Partners closely with Product Managers to prepare features and user stories for continuous planning cycles. Candidates for this role will have knowledge across product ownership and development, technology concepts and architecture and user experience.
- Partners with agile team to deliver customer and business value through product features.
- Develops user stories from prioritized features. Leads efforts to attain product vision and objectives. Writes acceptance criteria for user stories. Ensures that user stories meet the Definition of Ready (DoR) and are updated in the system.
- Provides status updates to the business and management.
- Collaborates with agile teams to follow through on business priorities and visions. * Manages and prioritizes sprint backlogs.
- Empowers decisions regarding functionality and priority in the sprint. Approves each user story during the sprint.
- 2+ years as Product Owner, Business Analyst, Customer Service and Relationships, IT or related SAFe experience
- 4+ years as Product Owner, Business Analyst, Customer Service and Relationships, IT or related Certifications and Licenses