36254- Program Manager- Agile Transformation
Riverwoods, IL 60015
Program Manager – Agile Transformation
Duration: 12+ months (possible conversion to perm)
Location: Riverwoods, IL
- Responsible for planning and overseeing product initiatives from inception to implementation while ensuring necessary functionality and flexibility aligned with the company' s long term objectives.
- Orchestrates workflows across teams and complex portfolios in a matrixed operating model. Partners with product and platform leads to develop the business case, scope the work, and ensure alignment on vision and strategy.
- Organizes and enables collaboration and partnership across cross-functional teams, with internal and external partners, executes on architecture & product driven initiatives. Drives or assists in communications on strategic initiatives to help drive consensus, achieve clarity and solve business problems. Provide oversight & process guidance for activities.
Experience with managing through organizational transformation.
• Facilitate and drive decisions from key stakeholders around financials, scope, risks and dependencies.
• Partner with product leads and platform leads to develop the business case and ensure alignment on vision and strategy
• Provides leadership and guidances to teams/business units where there is no clear organizational ownership yet defined or where products/technology is not yet institutionalized or adopted.
• Drives or assists research and/or brainstorming sessions; helps promote a culture of innovation within the department. Translates ideas and concepts into an executable projects.
• Bachelor’ s Degree
• 6+ years of experience in Project Management, or related experience
• Master’ s Degree in Business or related field
• Agile Lean Transformation
• Strong communication skills & ability to influence at all levels
• Cross-functional experience