41670- Communications Consultant- Hybrid
Riverwoods, IL 60015 US
Communications Consultant- Hybrid
Location: Hybrid scheduled in Riverwoods, IL
Duration: 6 Months+
- Ensure the accuracy of customer messaging in welcome kits/fulfillment kits (FFK’s) and Card billing Statements. Collaboration and strategy development of Marketing messaging creative with business units across the Portfolio Value Stream in the FFK channel.
- This position requires project management skills, superior attention to detail, comfort managing multiple projects simultaneously and the ability to work cross functionally with other members of the team.
- The ideal candidate is one who is comfortable working with Marketing, Operations, Compliance and Technology partners.
- Collaborates with Business units on FFK communication channel strategy (including consulting on creative development and operational strategy)
- Partners with key stakeholders to develop and finalize high level requirements for FFK projects
- Maintain and enhance procedures for FFK processes and creative guidelines
- Delivers messaging requirements to technical team for messaging in the Statement channel and performs install validation
- Perform a peer review to ensure accuracy of the monthly Statement messaging targeting
- Responsible for various operational channel processes (Rec ID and insert grid management) Research and strategize to decommission legacy processes
- Manage/evolve team scorecard reporting – Review monthly metrics with the team
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to lead multiple projects simultaneously
- Detail oriented
- Operational excellence focused
- Proven track record Self motivated
- Strong ability to work cross functionally