41986- Program Manager
Riverwoods, IL 60015 US
Duration: 9 Months
- Responsible for planning and overseeing product initiatives from inception to implementation while ensuring necessary functionality and flexibility aligned with the company's long term objectives. Orchestrates work?ows across teams and complex portfolios in a matrixed operating model.
- Partners with product and platform leads to develop the business case, scope the work, and ensure alignment on vision and strategy.
- Organizes and enables collaboration and partnership across cross-functional teams, with internal and external partners, executes on architecture & product driven initiatives.
- Drives or assists in communications on strategic initiatives to help drive consensus, achieve clarity and solve business problems. Provide oversight & process guidance for activities.
- Facilitate and drive decisions from key stakeholders around financials, scope, risks and dependencies.
- Partner with product leads and platform leads to develop the business case and ensure alignment on vision and strategy
- Provides leadership and guidances to teams/business units where there is no clear organizational ownership yet defined or where products/technology is not yet institutionalized or adopted.
- Drives or assists research and/or brainstorming sessions; helps promote a culture of innovation within the department.
- Translates ideas and concepts into an executable projects.
• Master’s Degree in Business or related field. 6+ years of experience in Program Management, or related experience IT program/project management Leadership communications
• Master’s Degree in Business or related field
• Prior PMO/Payment Services experience
• Strong communication skills & ability to influence at all levels
• Cross-functional experience
• Experience driving and launching technology/Digital products