42517- Lead Technical Recruiter
Riverwoods, IL 60015 US
Lead Technical Recruiter
Duration: 3 Months+
What You’ll Do:
- Guide and educate the business on market conditions and strategies to attract tech talent to the client
- Lead the full life cycle of recruiting for technology leaders, including attracting, screening, interviewing, and hiring high caliber candidates.
- Champion Diversity, Equity & Inclusion throughout the hiring process
How You’ll Do It:
- Drive the full life cycle of recruiting from start to finish
- Partner with hiring managers to understand staffing needs, and develop sourcing strategies to meet business needs.
- Use innovative and efficient methods to generate qualified candidates (e.g., leveraging networks, sourcing passive candidates, and utilizing the employee referral program).
- Conduct preliminary interviews and obtain feedback from management and candidates
- Communicate updates and market trends to hiring managers; ensure transparency by keeping stakeholders apprised of progress
- Develop creative solutions to search obstacles
- Recommend compensation terms for offers and extends offers.
- Create a compelling candidate experience and practice exceptional candidate care
- Ensure compliance with all federal and state laws throughout the recruiting process
Qualifications You’ll Need:
- Bachelor\'s degree in human resources, or a business-related field
- 2+ years of experience in technical recruiting in a corporate setting OR a blend of corporate and agency
- In lieu of a degree, 4+ years of experience in recruiting, human resources consulting, operations management
Bonus Points If You Have:
- Experience recruiting in the cybersecurity space