43200- INSTRUCTIONAL DESIGNER
Riverwoods, IL 60015 US
Duration: 10 MONTHS+
- Partners with curriculum designers to design and develop training content.
- Responsible for design, development, and editing of engaging and interactive content, simulations, assessments, and/or other technology based learning components.
- Translates design requirements into functional learning modules.
- Manages multiple projects simultaneously.
- Actively manages and escalates risk and customer-impacting issues within the day-to-day role to management.
- Works with program managers and curriculum designers to maintain content, simulations, and/or assessments.
- Designs and develops content, learning simulations and/or assessments to support new initiatives and learning programs through the use of design plans provided by a curriculum designer.
- Collaborates with peers to develop new learning deliverables or processes that improve efficiency and effectiveness of learning programs.
- Collaborates with subject matter experts to ensure content is relevant, accurate, and engaging.
- Bachelor's degree
- Instructional design and development experience
- Financial services experience preferred