44053- Operating Regulations Project Manager
Riverwoods, IL 60015 US
Duration: 9 MONTHS+
- This role is needed to support the implementation of a new team and new approval forum. The team will be responsible for all of Operating Regulations.
- These documents contain the policies, or rules, for issuers and acquirers to operate on the networks.
- The team is standing up new processes, and a new approval body/forum, who will be responsible for reviewing and approving all rules and providing guidance.
- This team is also tasked with an conducting an in-depth review of all existing rules to validate accuracy, industry standard, and ongoing business need.
- Collaborating with team members to learn and understand the Operating Regulations
- Documenting new team procedures and controls using existing templates
- Documenting a forum charter to address the purpose and responsibilities of the forum
- Creating a project plan for the review and validation of all rules within the existing Operating Regulations and tracking progress
- Establishing a Sharepoint site and/or other repositories for retention of all project materials
- Creating and maintaining metrics to reflect team workload, progress, etc.
- Scheduling, presenting, and/or facilitating meetings as needed
- Project Management certification
- Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.)
- Excellent written and verbal communications
- Detail-oriented with excellent follow up
- Positive collaborate skills
- An ideal candidate to help us with this project would have experience managing a variety of projects utilizing known project management tools and skills.