44106- QA Tester
Riverwoods, IL 60015 US
Duration: 8 Months+
- Tester provides adherence and governance for quality standards in all technology testing.
- Work with teams across the systems group to identify, specify and prioritize areas for performance improvement in systems under test.
- Contribute to performance testing standards, processes, procedures and methodology across all projects.
- Develop and execute tailored performance test plans including scripting using appropriate automated test tools or test harnesses and monitoring of key system components.
- May act as a resource for colleagues with less experience.
- Works on complex projects.
- Expert knowledge of the field / technology. Assignments are quite varied and complex.
- Develops solutions to a variety of complex problems.
- May refer to established precedents and policies.
- Works under limited supervision.
- Work is reviewed for soundness of judgment and overall timeliness and accuracy.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.