44236- JAVA Developer -Full Stack Engineer
Riverwoods, IL 60015 US
These are not open to C2C or subcontractors.
Full Stack JAVA Application Engineers
Location: 2-3 days a week on site in hybrid capacity
Duration: Contract to permanent Hire at this national organization. Excellent benefits with great technical and/or career growth opportunity
Compensation: $120,000-$145,000/yr + 7-10% Bonuses
- We are hiring multiple Java software engineers at various levels.
- Backend, full stack and/or DevOps experience. We have flexibility for you to grow in any or all of these areas.
- Compensation will be related to experience and abilities.
- You will actively participates in the decision-making process of the team ensuring that the most appropriate technology and relevant design is chosen to meet user needs with maintainability and reusability.
- 3-10+ years of software engineering experience in structured team settings
- JAVA, API service architecture with SpringBoot, Cloud environment such as AWS, GCP or Azure
- Experience with AWS based solutions such as RDS, Lambda, etc.
- Experience with Relational and NoSQL Databases such as DynamoDB, Postgres, MongoDB, SQL, etc.
- Experience with CI/CD pipelines with pipelines with Jenkins or similar, Git/Github, Artifactory
- Experience with frontend development is preferred for some roles (i.e. react or angular)
- Strong understanding and effective implementation experience of design patterns, data structures, data persistence, UI frameworks, software and object-oriented design principles
- Experience in developing software in different programming languages and across various paradigms, and demonstrated ability to quickly evaluate and learn unfamiliar new programming languages
- Possess understanding and experience on approaches and tools for automated testing and monitoring
- Solid understanding on agile development fundamentals
- Possess the technical (JAVA/SpringBoot) capabilities to quickly integrate with an agile team and become familiar with the technical working environment with minimal supervision
- Evaluate and make recommendations on all technical aspects of the software delivery lifecycle to achieve the desired delivery velocity with high quality outcomes in a self-directed and self-managed manner
- Drive critical phases of software engineering work from inception and throughout the CI/CD lifecycle
- Maintain positive outlook in handling continuous change and bring a sense of urgency in driving positive change at the company
- Participates in iteration planning meetings ensuring that the team has a common understanding of each story and chores in a team’s backlog
- Participates in daily site, cross-site, and product team standups
- Participate in executing the strategy, keeping the customer needs and wants in mind
Multiple Positions available with the following titles:
- Principal Application Engineer (API)
- Principal Application Engineer (Full Stack)
- Application Engineer (API)
- Application Engineer (Full Stack)
- Software Engineer