44509- Data Entry Operator
Riverwoods, IL 60015 US
Data Entry Operator
Location: RIVERWOODS, IL
Duration: 1 Year+
- We are seeking a detail-oriented Professional Data Entry Operator to compile, capture, and maintain our digital database.
- As a professional data entry operator, you will be required to compile, merge, and format documents for data entry, check documents for errors, input data and update the database, and manage the digital filing systems.
- Gathering, collating, and preparing documents, materials, and information for data entry.
- Conducting research to obtain information for incomplete documents and materials.
- Creating digital documents from paper
- Reviewing all documents and information for accuracy and informing the supervisor of any errors or inconsistencies.
- Capturing data into digital databases and performing regular backups.
- Updating and maintaining databases, archives, and filing systems.
- Monitoring and reviewing databases and correcting errors or inconsistencies.
- Generating and exporting data reports, spreadsheets, and documents as needed.
- Performing clerical duties such as filing, monitoring office supplies, scanning, and printing as needed.
- To be a successful data entry operator, you should possess excellent typing skills and be attentive to detail.
- Skilled data entry operators should be able to quickly identify data errors and demonstrate precision in their work.