44664 - Principle Agile Program Manager
Riverwoods, IL 60015 US
Location: RIVERWOODS, IL
Duration: 8 MONTHS Contract to Hire
- At our client, be part of a culture where diversity, teamwork and collaboration reign. Join a company that is just as employee-focused as it is on its customers and is consistently awarded for both. We’re all about people, and our employees are why our client is a great place to work.
- Be the reason we help millions of consumers build a brighter financial future and achieve yours along the way with a rewarding career.
- Our technology organization is transforming into Agile-focused, product-centric engineering teams.
- We’re looking for thought leaders who excel at solving problems and have a passion for developing others to join us.
- Our technologists empower each other to grow while fostering an environment of belonging.
- Our inclusive culture sets us apart and inspires teams to strive for a true, industry-leading transformation.
- At our client our technologists step in the door and immediately have the opportunity to be impactful, not only to our organization but also to the customers and communities that we support.
- As a Principle Agile Program Manager you’ll leverage your deep understanding and experience to deliver content with the intent to train teams to build and release reliable software systems in product-centric environment.
- You will be responsible for teaching, coaching, and facilitating Agile, DevOps, and product principles and practices to engineering teams to drive measurable business outcomes while instilling a culture of continuous learning.
- You will also be responsible for coordinating and managing dependencies of complex work assignments (Initiatives/Features) that spawn across various product areas and product families to ensure successful end to end delivery.
- Provide and explain best in class Agile & DevOps methods, practices & behaviors. You will teach through demonstration (pairing) and empiricism so that their objectives and concerns can be understood and automated as code or tests within the pipeline.
- Coach, influence and guide Engineers and Product Teams to embrace Agile & DevOps practices to transform the way they work; you will mentor and inspire our team members by helping them to hone skills/expertise.
- Collaborate with business partners to understand objectives and the architectural enablement necessary to deliver upon the business requirements. Innovates on best practices for our team and advocate for improved processes with our internal partners
- Optimizes the flow of work across multiple agile teams throughout product development life cycle.
- Motivates and enables others to take accountability to streamline product delivery process, efficiently manage large and complex products launches across multiple teams
- Leverages data and metrics to derive insights and continuously identify improvement opportunities. Drive these improvement opportunities to fruition.
- Be the champion of Agile Software Product development processes within a Value Stream and mentor Product Owners and Engineers to follow agile practices.
- Leads the charge on building community, foster inter-team collaboration and the culture of continuous learning and continuous improvement across the entire Value Stream.
At a minimum, here’s what we need from you:
- Bachelors – Computer Science, Business or related
- 6+ Years – Project Management, Agile or related
Bonus Points If You Have:
- 8+ Years – Project Management, Agile or related
- Experience guiding, influencing and teaching engineering practices
- Agile/Digital transformation experience
- Proven skills in high availability and scalability design, as well as performance monitoring
- Understanding of software testing principles and methodologies