44749- Marketing Communications Specialist
Riverwoods, IL 60015 US
Marketing Communications Specialist
Duration: 9 MONTHS+ Contract
- This role will contribute to the team’s awareness marketing strategies and will impact business goals through supporting and driving some of the team’s high priority initiatives.
- The person in this role will have the opportunity to work with multiple agencies and internal business partners, often working on multiple deliverables at once. This includes assisting with day-to-day awareness marketing campaign management.
- This role will be required to work daily with external and internal partners through written emails and verbal communication via weekly status calls and ad hoc phone conversations.
- Stakeholder management will be very important in this role. It will be essential to the success of their projects and everyday work.
- This role will have the opportunity to help work through implementation challenges that may arise.
- Project manage marketing initiatives and partner with internal and external teams on project implementation.
- Key responsibilities include day-to-day awareness campaign management including creative management of branded custom content, editorial sponsorships, high impact targeted ad units and social traffic drivers.
- Day-to-day work includes reviewing materials, compiling and distributing feedback and information to agency and publisher, assisting with internal approval process, digital validation, file management and assisting with internal campaign schedule.
- Supporting digital awareness and custom content campaigns by partnering and collaborating with internal marketing team, media agency, publishers, internal business partners (legal and compliance) and creative agency.
- Assist with the marketing claims creation, submission and communication process.
- Periodically assist with proofreading Resource Center articles and obtaining internal legal approvals.
- 3+ years Financial Services, Consumer Lending Industry, Marketing, Digital Media, Communications or Related Minimum In Lieu of Education Experience
- 5+ years Financial Services, Consumer Lending Industry, Marketing, Digital Media, Communications or Related Minimum
- Conceptual and problem-solving skills
- Inquisitiveness and entrepreneurial spirit
- Experience or interest with awareness marketing, creative, messaging strategy and execution, digital marketing, vendor management, etc.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office suite
- Project management skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Proficiency with Google docs
- Experience with proofreading marketing content preferred
- Strong communication skills preferred