44971- Workday Developer
Riverwoods, IL 60015 US
Duration: 3 MONTHS+
- As a Principal Full Stack Application Engineer, you’ll build and release reliable software systems at scale.
- By partnering with enterprise-wide teams, you’ll develop and maintain full stack solutions with a primary focus on Human Resource Systems including Workday.
- You’ll use your holistic view of all products (and their interactions) to design elegant solutions and strategize the future state of our larger technical ecosystem.
- By independently innovating and advocating for best practices, you’ll solve complex problems and guide the team on implementing solutions from inception to production.
- Develop new and maintain existing Workday Studio and other integrations supporting theHR Product family
- Participate in the full software development life cycle including design, implementation, and delivery of software products
- Systems Integration of 3rd Party software (SaaS, on-Prem) with internal Enterprise Systems. Duties include Software administration, License Management, ISS/Cyber Security compliance, Virtual servers, Database configurations, SSO setup, Proxy/Whitelisting, DFTP, AWS integration, Xmatters Production/Incident Management, Service accounts, etc.
- Creates solutions addressing high impact technology and business priorities
- Competent in multiple contexts, including programming languages, security, automation, testing, and business domains and is the go-to person for many people (inside and outside of their team)
- Participates in strategic technology decisions and learns how these decisions impact our client as a whole
- Proactively identifies and mitigates issues based on intuition and experience in multiple domains
- Coach technology communities at our client
- Advanced knowledge of Workday HCM with extensive experience designing and developing Workday Integrations including developing in Workday Studio (Workday Extend is a plus). Must also have understanding of EIB, Core Connectors, RaaS and general integration technologies.
- Experience as an enterprise developer supporting Human Resource systems (Workday) and other related enterprise systems, especially those commonly integrated with HR including financial, ERP, LMS Learning Management Systems, LDAP, data warehouses, payroll, recruiting, compensation, and benefits.
- Thorough understanding of API development including REST and SOAP protocols, XML, JSON, API client development, gateways, and security.
- Expert knowledge of System Integration and development is required. Must have experience implementing modern secure data engineering paradigms and data modeling for efficient and secured data movement across systems
- Strong database design and development experience should include data modelling, SQL query/stored procedure development, indexing, referential integrity, join types, metric development, and familiarity with data warehouse design including cubes, fact and dimension tables.
- Strong knowledge of cloud computing including Azure and/or AWS is highly desirable
- Experience in Business Intelligence and Analytics is highly desirable including ETL, data transformation, data warehouse design principals, data quality and cleansing, metric development, dashboard, and chart development
- Ability to drive system requirements from business stakeholders and develop technical design recommendations and specification documents
- Excellent communication, interpersonal skills, and the ability to interface with all levels of employees and management
- Bachelors – Computer Science or related
- 6+ Years -- Information Technology, (Software) Engineering, or related