58419-Payroll Processing Coordinator
Oak Brook, IL 60523 US
Payroll Processing Coordinator
Location: Oakbrook, IL (Hybrid)
Duration: 3 months
- The Payroll Processing Coordinator is a member of the team that ensures that all staff and company-owned restaurant crews are paid in an accurate and timely manner.
• Payroll: Review exceptions for all pay cycles. Process transactions received from our staff and store management such as new hires, terminations, salary changes, special checks. Assist our staff with inquires related to employee & manager self-service portal. Research and process transactions as needed.
• Collaboration/Communication: Support our team, Operations and Human Resources to ensure that all stores have properly transmitted payroll data. Interact daily with Employee Service Center representatives. Support Human Resources, Operations teams and employees on all Payroll related inquiries.
• Teamwork: Exhibit proficiency in learning quickly and communicating effectively with the team. Work with team to ensure that all daily, weekly, and monthly deadlines are met.
• Customer Service: Demonstrate excellent customer service skills to assist our crew, management and staff when they contact the Payroll team.
• Ad Hoc projects as needed
• Occasional Overtime may be required
• High school diploma or equivalent required • 3+ years of experience processing and/or calculating payroll and other compensation transactions (e.g. reimbursements) and analyzing financial data
• Bachelor’s degree or Payroll Certification a plus • Oracle HCM experience • Strong problem solving, analytical and customer service skills • Capability to work both individually and cooperatively as a team member • Proven ability to adapt and leverage resources to achieve results in an ambiguous and fast-paced environment • Proficiency in managing multiple priorities while meeting deadlines • Excellent oral and written communication skills • Advanced attention to details and accuracy • Aptitude towards technology and applications