58889- Data Analyst
Chicago, IL 60607 US
Location: CHICAGO, IL (Hybrid)
Duration: 10 Months+
We are looking for a Sr. Data Technical Analyst who has strong communication skills and experience working with Global Business Partners as well as interacting with Development teams.
This role will act as the Market Liaison to bridge the gaps and communication with our Global Markets and business teams with our Global Data and Analytics development teams.
• Bridge the gap between the Customer Data Platform (CDP) and global markets by acting as a point of contact for any concerns or questions the Markets may have involving C360, CCP, mCDP, and related customer data.
• Answer questions presented by the markets and track any issues to resolution, which will involve connecting the markets with the right resources or teams and providing frequent updates on the issue resolution process.
• Keeping markets and business partners informed on issues, enhancements, and events that could affect the markets and informing the markets as needed.
• Provide insight into possible impact to the markets and providing advice on next best steps when communicating with the market on issues and enhancements
• Maintain detailed knowledge of the key business processes and systems and identify integration, alignment and improvement opportunities.
• Support developers by providing functional clarification and setting expectations with team and client
• Engage with customers, partners, and internal stakeholders to understand the primary use cases.
• Work with on-shore and off-shore development teams
• Prevent market escalations by identifying primary concerns that will prevent key business outcomes and working with the development teams to come up with a plan to resolve issues quickly and stop-gap solutions where required.
• Bachelor’s degree from an accredited university
• 3-5 years experience as a Data Analyst or equivalent role
• Must have strong interpersonal communication skills
• Experience with Agile/Scrum management tools such as JIRA and Confluence
• Proven experience with Agile methodologies
• 1+ years of SQL experience on large complex data sets
• Knowledge of data warehouse, ETL, and relational databases.
• Working knowledge of cloud-based data systems
• Experience working with a large managed services partner with on and off shore resources
• Excellent communication and presentation skills, both verbal and written
• Strong leadership and communication skills
• Ability to work collaboratively with others and navigate complex decision making
• Ability to interact with customers at a variety of levels and across function