60448- LOA Administrator
Oak Brook, IL 60523 US
Leave of Absence Administrator
Location: Oak Brook, IL
Schedule: Hybrid; remote on Monday and Friday, onsite Tuesday-Thursday
Duration: 6 months+ Contract
- We are looking for an Employee Services Representative. This individual will be responsible for answering calls to our toll-free line related to Payroll and Leave of Absence for both US and Canada customers.
- Answer Phone Calls in an efficient and timely manner
- Ensure Customer Satisfaction by handling calls in a knowledgeable, helpful and courteous manner
- Adherence to established internal control procedures
- Demonstrate teamwork by assisting other team members as needed.
- Demonstrating teamwork by assisting other team members as needed, sharing key learning’s, and supporting team decisions 100%.
- 1-3 years of customer service experience in a call center environment preferred
- Bi-Lingual Spanish, preferred
- Bachelor’s Degree Preferred
- Excellent listening and communication skills, flexibility and willingness to quickly adapt to new situations while maintaining a positive attitude
- Additional required key competencies include attention to detail, ability to multitask, quality and customer commitment, empathy, good listener and problem solver.