7086- MOBILE AUTOMATION ENGINEER
Dallas, TX 75201 US
MOBILE AUTOMATION ENGINEER
Location: IRVING, TX (HYBRID)
Duration: 6 MONTHS+
- Builds and drives teams, enterprise partners and vendors in delivering innovative digital products through the creation of flexible and reliable Apps.
- Actively engages in product and business discussions with a technical eye for feasibility and adherence to overall roadmaps and architectural strategy.
- Models an environment of strong collaboration and partnership with engineers, domain architects, product leaders, stakeholders and partners to drive execution of roadmap, negotiate changes in priorities and manage communication of impacts.
- Work with developers and stakeholders to thoroughly understand business or technical requirements
- Coordinate with project teams on timing and priority of QA testing needs
- Writing/executing test cases and validating them to ensure requirements are met and stories brought to Done status
- Understand and implement automated testing scenarios using software
- Identify and track bugs, regression issues, and enhancement requests
- Keep track of and report on testing progress and results
- Understand deployment strategy and testing environments
- Ability to identify issues in test/production and follow them though to solution
- Participation in iteration planning and project status meetings
- Ability to partner with others to work effectively across all boundaries
- Work in close interaction with developers in verification and validation of problems in new and existing applications
- Effectively communicates testing status to project teams, business users, product owners
- Research testing trends and industry best practices.
- Large organization experience - Large Scale projects
- Expert in Quality Assurance best practice and development of Test Plans.
- Experience with testing automation.
- 5-7 years of experience in Quality Assurance.
- 2-3 years of experience with hybrid resource environments that can include changing mixes of in-house, contractor- and/or partner-provided resources.
- Solid understanding of Agile SDLC - including ceremonies such as kickoffs, desk checks, etc.
- Strong writing and communication skills.
- Familiarity with the concepts of test-driven development, software as a service, DevOps and SRE