7124- Software Developer in Test (SDET)
Dallas, TX 75201 US
Software Developer in Test (SDET)
Location: IRVING, TX
Duration: 6 MONTHS+
- Design, develop, test and maintain test automation frameworks for both backend APIs and Angular/REACT frontend applications.
- CI/CD implementation of test automation suites.
- Adhere and excel in engineering processes including code reviews, test automation and documentation.
- Effectively communicate with other engineer and tech leads and clearly articulate problem statements and solutions.
- Candidate should be self-driven, proactive (someone that can take an initiative and drive to get tasks and does not need daily directions) and should act with urgency.
- Hands-on development skills and usage of key technologies
- Strong skill set with 3 plus years of experience with Automation framework development using JAVA, TESTNG, RestAssured and BDD
- Strong knowledge in Core Java, Selenium, Selenium Web Driver, Web Services, Agile, DevOps
- Understanding of BI tools such as Power BI or Tableau
- Experience with Kafka, Kubernetes, Docker, PostgreSQL
- Experience with Azure Cloud Services (AKS, Azure Storage)
- Experience with automated unit, integration and end-to-end testing
- Experince with performance testing tools like JMeter, Load Runner and StormRunner
- Experience with continuous integration / continuous deployment
- 3 - 5 years of experience in test strategy, test design, test execution, analysis and reporting
- Experience with incident and problem management supporting microservices environment and monitoring tools (i.e. New Relic, Grafana)
- Solid understanding of Agile/Scrum Framework
- Must have excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Must be able to demonstrate solution design and development skill set with past experiences with previous projects
- Must be a well-rounded engineer as the resource will be required to support both our back-end services and front-end UI
- Must have the ability to take the initiative and ownership towards solution development. Primarily able to operate independently, with minimal supervision/direction, to take business ask, clarify details necessary with PO and navigate the solutioning to completion (Designà DevelopàDeploy).
- Candidate should be self-driven, proactive (someone that can take an initiative and drive to get tasks and does not need daily directions) and should act with urgency