7377- Big Data Engineer
Irving, TX 75014 US
Big Data Engineer
Location: IRVING, TX
Duration: 6 Months+
- Performing systems integration design and development in cloud architecture design (Azure)
- Building sizing and cost models for Cloud Services (Azure)
- Review enhancement requests and recommend best solution to stakeholders as SME.
- Containerizing ingestion processes using docker and kubernetes services.
- Understand business requirements to design, build, develop and test data integration pipelines.
- Plan, direct DevOps implementation and system hardware/software updates for better performance, stability.
- Work on the BI dashboards to support retail stores and the Azure AI platform that runs the personalized consumer experiences used by millions each day.
- 3+ years or demonstrated mastery of development with programming languages - Python, SQL, Unix.
- 2+ years experience with Apache Spark and Databricks cloud tool sets (AWS or Azure).
- 1+ years experience with GCP/Azure Cloud Big Data tools (PowerBI/DataLake/ Azure Databricks).
- Self-motivated with excellent analytical, problem solving, verbal and communication skills.
- Proficiency in API security frameworks, token management and UAC including OAuth, JWT, etc.
- Basic knowledge of using Devops, Github, JIRA tools and ability to work in agile environment.
- Bachelor’s degree - Computer Science or equivalent.