7479- Full Stack Developer
Irving, TX 75014 US
Full Stack Developer – W2 only
#JP – 7479
Location: IRVING, TX (HYBRID)
Duration: 12 Months+
This role is for W2 candidates only. People seeking only Independent C2C or subcontractor status should not apply.
- 4+ years of experience with development using React & node/python Technologies
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs
- Knowledge of modern authorization mechanisms, such as OAUTH, JWT
- Experience with web frontend technologies such as HTML5, CSS3, Webpack, LESS, Bootstrap, Dust Demonstrated awareness of cross-browser compatibility issues, and client-side performance.
- Has very good understanding of supporting APIs, cache layers
- Understanding of MVC / MVVM / MVP structure and development patterns
- Experience working with AWS / Azure / Google Cloud Platform.
- Good experience with API development using Node.js/python and NoSql.
- Ravenous about learning technology and problem solving
- Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements
- Innovate, Research & Evaluate new technologies and tools for a quality output
- Architect, Design and Implement ensuring scalability, performance and security
- Code and implement new algorithms to solve complex problems
- Develop the technical solution and deploy to cloud instances for testing
- Partner and collaborate with stakeholders and other technology teams
- Integrate new API or microservices required to deliver the feature
- Work in an Agile development environment while continuously evaluating and improving engineering processes
- Ensure solutions are built to industry standard and follows rigid security requirements
Nice to have skills:
- Working knowledge of IoT platforms (e.g. Azure IoT Suite, AWS IoT, Google IoT Core or similar)
- Experience with various UI toolkits and interaction models including responsive design
- Experience with newer specifications of EcmaScript
- Experience with data structure libraries (e.g., Immutable.js)
- Knowledge of isomorphic React
- 3-5 years of experience in deploying code on S3/CloudFront, Apache HTTP, NGINX
- Familiarity with modern front-end build pipelines and tools
- Experience with common front-end development tools such as Babel, Gulp, Webpack, NPM, etc.
- Familiarity with code versioning Git
- Knowledge of Microservices based architecture