7649- Sr IOS Developer
Irving, TX 75014 US
Project Description/Job Summary
The client is looking for seasoned Sr. iOS engineers to be a part of an amazing transformation in how we operate our stores and become part of our Mobile Checkout Team. You’re joining a multidisciplinary team of product managers, marketers, designers and engineers who create digital products that hundreds of thousands of customers experience every day. You will be actively participating in designing, developing, testing and deploying code to drive our digital products
Key Responsibilities and Duties:
In this role, you will design, build, and support the mobile checkout features in 7-Eleven iOS app. You should be able to navigate and suggest improvements on application from an architectural stand point. At the same time, keep security in forefront of all decision making.
“MUST HAVE” specific Knowledge and Skills
- Minimum of Bachelor’s degree
- Atleast 5 years of iOS Development Experience.
- Experience in designing and developing mobile applications that interact with REST & JSON in a complex operating and cross functional environment.
- Proven experience/responsibility for design and architectural decisions of app in the app store.
- Demonstrated knowledge and practical application of design patterns like MVVM-C, VIPER etc.
- Proficient in Swift and software development tools - Git, Jira.
- Strong understanding of core iOS & Swift fundamentals – delegates, protocols, categories, generics, multi threading, deep linking and lifecycle events.
- Participate in all aspects of Mobile software development lifecycle – including technical design, refinement, estimation, documentation, build, test and run.
- Must have strong teamwork orientation and the ability to foster collaboration within and across teams.
Additional Skills and Other Requirements
- Experience developing location-based services with MapKit, Google Maps or similar framework.
- Experience integration analytic frameworks like newrelic and mixpanel.
- Experience with multithreading, memory management, and caching mechanisms specific to mobile devices
- Experience owning and leading major components in partnership with Architects and Technology leaders
- Experience automating builds & processes.